- Ayurveda is ancient living life science of the world. It deals with text books of life, written in starting of developing civilisations.
- The knowledge of Ayurveda is very useful in the present era. Although every thing of Ayurvedic knowledge is based on hypothetical imagination of body characters as well as elemental characters, responsible for the creation of whole world. That’s why the scientific approach to understand the Ayurvedic science is very easy.
- Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is an Ayurvedic Hospital in Varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is performing very confidential complete solution of many chronic diseases. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is doing panchakarma treatments in Varanasi.
Vata-Pitta-Kapha are classified symptoms of the body. Concept Vata-Pitta-Kapha is unique to Ayurveda and it holds the potential for revolutionizing the healing system of the west. Vata is active principle of movement.
- Anything is moving in this world is du to Vata. We can correlates the symptoms of wind with the Vata.
- Vata is responcible for internal movement and wind is responcible for worldely movement, it might be characterized as the subtle energy that governs biological movement and metabolic activities. It is formed by two elements space (Ether) and air and functions of Vata are Beathing, Natural Urges, Transformation of Tissues, Motor Functions, Sensory Functions, , Excretions, Secretions Fear, Emptiness and Anxietry. Touch & Sound are elemental function of vata.
- Pitta is translated as fire but not literally, it is like body heat-energy, it manifests as metabolic energy in the body, how ever it is not visible in this way, it s formed by fire elements, governs Digestion, Perception, Vision, Understanding, Hunger, Thirst, Intelligence, Anger, Hate and Jealousy. Vision from eye is elemental function of Fire.
- Kapha is translated as biological water, formed by two elements earth and water, it gives the material for physical structure, biological strength, vigour and stability. It lubricates joints supports memory retention, gives energy to the lungs and the heart and maintains immunity Kapha is responsible for Emotions, Attachment, Greed and long standing envy but has tendencies towards calmness, Forgiveness and Love. Smell & Taste are elemental function of kapha.
- Panchakarma is cleansing & healing of body by different means. Ayurvedic centres in Varanasi like Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan Ayurvedic Clinic and Panchakarma center in varanasi which provide Ayurvedic treatments such as Panchakarma and other methods.
Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan
Dr V. K. Verma (B.A.M.S., ayurveda doctor in varanasi ) is the owner of Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is best panchakarma center in Varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is an Ayurvedic Hospital in Varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is performing very confidential complete solution of many chronic diseases. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is doing panchakarma treatments in Varanasi.
Resolve Your Queries Here