- Panchakarma is most efficient process of detoxification. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is an Ayurvedic hospital in varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is performing panchakarma treatments in varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is an Ayurvedic Hospital in Varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is performing very confidential complete solution of many chronic diseases.
- The term panchakarma is made up by two words, panch means five and karma means procedure or action. Panchakarma is five different types of procedure/action to cleanse/detoxify the body or procedure for balancing the five elements which is aakash, vayu, agni, jala and prithvi.
- The term Panchakarma refers to the five principal used to cleanse the body of its excess bodily humours called doshas. According to Charaka Maharshi who first recorded and re-evaluated the ayurvedic texts called Charaka Samhita introduced these cleansing practices as independent be employed in order to promote health.Charaka considered it a requisite procedure before surgical operations or the administration of any of the rejuvenation therapies.
- Panchakarma benefits both the healthy and the unhealthy and is considered to be most effective therapy for preventing and curing diseases as well as for revitalizing the entire body.
- Panchakarma is a process for removal of increased doshas or toxins which are deposited at weak points in our body on a regular basis. Due to seasonal changes are pollution of water, sound pollution, light pollution, food alteration or impurities, over eating and also by the stress and tensions of daily abnormal lifestyle are cause of deposition of doshas/toxins in the body is shrotovarodha is blockage of fine channels (circulatory channel) of the body.
Panchakarma includes three karmas i.e.
- (A)- Poorva Karma – Preparation of the body to release toxins, when increased dosha become soft and ready to come out from body. Which are oil massage , snehpan(ghrat pan), shirodhara, steam bath etc.
- (B)- Pradhan Karma – Main panchakarma process is 5 main therapies Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya karma, Raktamokshana.
- (C)- Pashchat Karma – Diet Plan.
2-Rasayana Therapy –
Rasayana therapy is a post panchakarma therapy for kayakalpam. We should take ayurvedic medicinal food supplements to improve dhatus quality and its functions and overall body strength to fight against disease which is immunity. Also we can mention fully rejuvenation of the body, and anti oxidant action. Particular panchakarma therapy is given according to individual constitution and ailments.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic natural way for detoxification and rejuvenations of body to keep it healthy and happy. Day by day all these things are proved in natural human laboratory.
Preparatory Panchakarma (Poorva Karma)
Pre-purification procedure : to prepare the body for the main panchakarma. It includes bodily massage (external snehana), steam (swedana), shirodhara (oil treatment of head), the ingesting of ghee (internal snehana) and other complementary treatments to assist in softening and oil eating the body in order to prepare the toxins for elimination. this procedure is basically the dissolution of body toxins with medicated ghee.
Pradhaan Karma ( Panchakarma )
The five procedures of panchakarma for balancing the vata, pitta, kapha and the five elements i.e. space, air, fire, water and earth. These procedures are vamana karma, virechana karma, basti karma, nasya karma and rakta mokshan karma.
There are five procedures of panchakarma for balancing the Vata, Pitta, Kapha & five element i.e. space, air, fire, water & earth also. Vamana is a most effective therapy for kapha diseases. It is not only stomach washing but it is a whole body cleansing process.
Vamana is not recommended to old people after age of 60 years and children before 12 years, for soft hearted person, high blood pressure patient, and physically weak people.
2-Virechana Karma (Purgation therapy):-
Virechana is a most effective therapy for pitta related of disorders. It is not only intestinal cleansing but, it is a whole body cleansing by creation medicated diarrhoea. It eliminates all toxins and waste products through the body. Balances fire and water in body.
Pitta Disorder, Obesity, Skin Disorders, Allergy, Fever, Constipation, Gout, Diabetes, Poisoning.
3- Basti (Enema Therapy):-
The combination of herbal oils, decoctions, honey salt etc. is given through the anus in the colon. It is a most effective therapy for vata disorders.
4- Sirovirechana/Nasya Kamra (Nasal administration):-
Nasal drops in each nostril for elimination of excess bodily humours accumulated in the sinuses throat, nose and head areas. ‘Nasa hi Shirso Dwaram’ it means the nose is the doorway to the brain according to Susruta.
All kind of Mental Stress, Mental Problem, Migraine, Chronic Sinusitis, Headache, Adhakapaari, Suryavarta, Insomnia, Schizophrenia, Epilepsy, etc.
5- Rakta Mokshana Karma:-
- Rakta mokshana karma (Blood Letting)
- It is leech application for purification & cleanesing of deep seated blood toxins.
Dr V. K. Verma (B.A.M.S., ayurveda doctor in varanasi ) is the owner of Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is best panchakarma center in Varanasi. Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan is an Ayurvedic Hospital in Varanasi.Best management of all kind of chronic diseases is available in Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan Varanasi . You are most welcome for panchakarma treatments in Pushkar Ayurveda Niketan Varanasi.
Consult For Panchakarma